Sunday, September 20, 2009

Messy work studio & new artworks!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog. Just been going through some things in my personal life so Nanamation production has been slow. But I am back on track now!

So first things first..here are my new prints that I have been working on. I call them my 4 seasons (Fall, Spring, Summer and Winter). They will be available to purchase at Alternative Press Expo in October. So come look for me. My booth number is 433.















Also we are getting ready to paint our studio so our studio has been a mess. We also bought some storage furniture so I have some desk room and I have been lacking storage space badly. Here is what my desk looks like. As you can see half my desk is my computer station where I do all my computer artwork and the other half is where I do my sewing. Hopefully w/the new furniture it will look much more different.

Here is my work space......